I’ve released version 1.4.2 of the PEAR Net_DNS2 library- you can install it now through the command line PEAR installer:
pear install Net_DNS2
Or, you can also add it to your project using composer:
composer require pear/net_dns2
- changed the role for the README.md file to doc.
- parse the resolv.conf options line; right now I just support the timeout and rotate options.
- the options values only work if you set the new option use_resolv_options to true; this is to keep backwards compatibility.
- added support for RFC 6594; support for SHA-256 and ECDSA in the SSHFP resource record.
- added the SMIMEA resource record; this just extends the TLSA record.
- added the AVC resource records; this just extends the TXT record.
- added error and EDNS0 defines for DNS Cookies (RFC7873).
- added EDNS0 defines to the lookup class.
- dropped the Net_DNS2_Packet::formatIPv6() function; this was deprecated in v1.1.3.
- re-wrote the Net_DNS2::expandIPv6() function. Based on testing, the new version is about twice as fast.