After more than six month of design and development, we’ve launched a brand new version of the RBLTracker Blacklist Monitoring service and website. This release includes some long sought-after features, including a completely redesigned management portal, support for the Facebook Threat Exchange, and much much more.
New Management Portal
With a completely redesigned web portal, customers can easily manage all aspects of their RBLTracker account.
Some key new features include:
- Improved reporting and graphing features.
- Additional payment options, including credit card payments, and auto-recharging account balances.
- Easier management of accounts with large number of hosts.
- Support for sub-accounts to split up account management roles for billing, development, and for read-only access users.
- Support for contact groups by host, which allows custom alerting options by host.
Facebook Threat Exchange
Support for the new Facebook Threat Exchange service is now part of the standard RBLTracker monitoring process.
Facebook Threat Exchange is a shared network of malware and phishing attack targets, shared by a collaborative of social media and SaaS organizations, including Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Dropbox, and Yahoo.
RBLTracker monitors your host IP addresses and domains, against data collected from sources like Facebook posts, Dropbox files, and Pinterest pins. If your domain or IP address was used to try and spread malware or viruses on any of the supported platforms, you’ll receive alerts from RBLTracker.